OUR PRACTICE AREAS
• Assistance to companies in case of inspections/challenges made by authorities such as INPS, INAIL, ASL and Ministry of Labour.
• Drafting of legal due diligence in relation to labour law issues, also co-operating with lawyers specialised in other areas of practice to prepare due diligence reports for clients.
• Self-employed agreements under article 2222 of the Italian Civil Code (i.e. consultancy frame agreement)
• Agency and business intermediary agreements.
• Drafting of code of conduct policy
• Drafting guidelines relating to electronic communications, including emails
• Fixed-term contracts, part-time contracts, training contracts, internships, apprenticeship agreements
• Contractual clauses: trail period, non-competition, confidentiality, restrictions on dismissal and resignation.
• Interpretation and implementaiton of collective bargaining agreements
• Partecipation in negoziation with trade unions
• Assistance in negotiation and consultation proceedings
• Assistance and consultancy in relation to outsourcing
• Assistance and consultancy in redundancy and collective dismissals proceedings: assistance and consultancy in the proceedings
• Transfers and secondments of employees
• Disciplinary proceedings: assistance and consultancy in relation to the implementation of disciplinary
procedures and assistance in the event of appeal before arbitration tribunal established under art. 7 of Law
300/1970 or before an ordinary employment tribunal
• Health and safety, injuries, occupational diseases
• Termination of the employment contract: dismissal for just cause or justified reason, settlement
agreements, handshake agreements
• Labour law issues relating to sub-contracting agreements.